Friday 20 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 11: Reflective Practice

My time management during this coarse so far hasn't been great.  I think the main reason I have fallen behind is because there are no concrete deadlines (I also spent some time on holiday and had a hectic start to the school year).  There are some future modules which I have already worked on and drafted posts for but I'd rather post the 'Things' in order so I'll wait until I've finished earlier modules that require more time and work.
 
So far I have found the video module of this coarse the most fun and the most useful.   Promoting resources is the part of my job I enjoy the most, during this coarse I gained new skills that will help me with this.  The plan going forward is to complete the course by the end on November, looking at the future modules there's a lot of useful stuff there that I'm looking forward the working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment