Monday 30 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 23: Making It All Work Together

For the final task I concentrated on Flipboard, however I will look into Hootsuite in more detail in the future.  I have integrated a few of my social media accounts onto my Flipboard as suggested, I will see how this goes over the next week or so.  I can imagine it will be useful if you just want to give everything a quick check.  Also it will be a good starting point to change the way I manage my social media accounts as I do tend to neglect some at times.  I will provide further feedback on this blog at a later date.

So I have come to the end of the course! I have thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot along the way, I was unaware there was so much tools and resources available to use for free online.  I will be using a lot of them for work in future.  Thank you to the whole Rudai23 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment