Friday 27 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 21: Creating Info-graphics

I decided to use easel.ly for this 'Thing' it took me a little while to get used to but overall I found it easy to use.  There wasn't as much images, shapes, types of chart etc as I had expected but I can't complain, it's free.  I imagine the premium version will be a lot better.

I have come across info-graphics of this type a lot and assumed they were made by a designer, I was unaware one could make them quickly and easily online.  Graphics created using easel are more aesthetically pleasing than those made using Microsoft office say, for that reason it's a resource that I'd definitely use again.

Once I have completed this course I play about with easyl a bit more, but for now here's a quick info-graphic I rustled up using my Goodreads stats.


No comments:

Post a Comment