Friday 27 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 19: The Legal Side of Things

Very interesting start to the Rudai post concerning copyright, I'd never really thought about it's origins... Will probably read more about Columcille & Finnian, The Statute of Anne and the history of copyright.

I have personally created some illustrations for this blog and in the past have shared a lot of work online.  I have put no copyright restriction on the images used on this blog and consider them Public Domain content.  Before this task I was unaware of Pixabay, I will definitely be using this site from now on to search for images.

I am aware of copyright basics but have been meaning to learn more for a while, 'Thing 19' has been a great starting point for that.  I found this copyright card game via the Book, Sweat & Tears blog.  I'll look into trying this... As it seems like a great way to begin delving deeper into the world of copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment