Wednesday 25 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 15: Advocacy for Libraries

Much of the content on this coarse shows the broad range of services libraries provide.  Libraries are extremely important, always have been and always will be.  I've looked at the website links provide in the 'Thing 15' post and I enjoyed reading peoples individual stories and opinions.  I found I Freaking Love Libraries a particularly enjoyable read/look.  I will keep an eye on this site and contribute in the future.  The Library Campaign is a site I wish I was aware of earlier, it seems very useful as it keeps you up to date with various up and coming campaigns.

I have never been directly involved in a advocacy campaign, but feel if you are doing a job well and providing a service that is a form of advocacy in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment