Wednesday 25 November 2015

Rudai 23. Thing 16: Collaboration Tools

Google drive is something I have used a few times in the past for sharing large documents.  I have never used Google Docs for my own work before but much of our students do and I often assist them with it.  It's great that this service is provided for free online, I know a lot of people who have apple computers with no word processor, for them this is very useful.

As I mentioned many of our students use Google Docs,  in the past we have had technical problems with the student printer so students have shared their documents with me and I have printed on the staff printer.  I was unaware the collaborative side of Google Docs had so many functions such as comments and colour coding suggestions, this could be a great tool when creating digest for the library.

I have added the word  "Bibliotheca" to the shared document.

No comments:

Post a Comment